Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

What a wonderful last week of the year and a great start to the New Year!

I have gotten to see every member of my family (children, grandchildren, parents, brother's family, sister's family & even aunt and uncle!) and spend time with them. What a blessing! These holidays are about family and love and togetherness. Family is where God planted us.

We spent many long hours in the car traveling to see family. We spent lots of time eating. We spent lots of time talking and laughing and enjoying. We got to love on babies and hug lots of necks.

I feel especially blessed today. This is the start of a wonderful year.

Great things are going to happen. We are having another grandbaby in March. We are all healthy and well.

I haven't made any resolutions. I have been trying to be more diligent, more disciplined, more sensitive to others, more loving and kind. I want to spend more time with those I love.

I pray that your year will be full of love and health and prosperity and blessings - exceedingly above all that you could ever ask or think. I pray that you will feel the presence of the Holy Spirit and His leading and guidance in ways far beyond anything you have ever experienced before. May you find happiness and fulfillment, peace and contentment.

1 comment:

mandy said...

happy new year!!!