Thirteen Things To Do Where I Live....
1. Go to Church (there are 9 in town that I know of right off the top of my head in a town with a population of 1,500!)
2. Shop at Dollar General
3. Do the "loop" - this is key if you are a driving teen
4. Go to the Wild Life Reserve and watch the wild life (buffalo, prairie dogs, longhorn cattle, etc.)
5. Climb a mountain
6. Stand in the wind - any time, ALL the time - day, night, winter, summer!
7. Go to a High School game - football, basketball, softball, baseball (always a game)
8. Listen for the train to come through
9. Walk (lots of groups walking and getting exercise)
10. Eat at Mel's Diner (the ONLY place)
11. Stand in the plains and see forever ... did I mention the wind that blows across the plains?
12. Celebrate Ground Hog day with a special Dinner
13. Go to high school band concerts