Thirteen things I've done this week...
1. Fought computer virus that sends an irritating pop-up telling me that I have been infected... So, I have to click on a button that says, " continue unprotected " . Then close two windows. It wants me to buy some anti-virus program and I can't figure out how to get it off.
2. Painted the beams in the living room - finally...
3. Painted the master bathroom
4. Painted the hall bathroom
5. Slept late
6. Watched the Republican Convention (What about Sarah Palin!!!!)
7. Washed the dog
8. Cooked more meals than normal
9. Blogged and read blogs
10. Not talked on my phone. I think I'm WAY over in my minutes and the trip minutes have not shown up yet. So, I've called customer service a gazillion times to check.
11. Fed the fish
12. Checked the mail...
13. ..... well, my week has been so "exciting" that I can't think of anything else!
It has been nice to be home and "relax" some... catch up some... and rest some...