Thursday, September 11, 2008

Scattergories

SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks!
A meme that is fun... If you want to play then just erase my answers, enter yours, and post it.

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things, nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you if you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.This is FUN!

WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Merrie
TV SHOW: Mickey Mouse Club (yes, I keep grandchildren)
BOY NAME: Michael
GIRL NAME: Makenna
OCCUPATION: Missionary
A COLOR: Magenta
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Make-up
BEVERAGE: Mango tea
FOOD: Muffins
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Mascara
A PLACE: Maui
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Monday Morning Mess
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: MOVE!!!!

5 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

I always did love that game! Maybe I'll do this one :)

LIFESPEAKER said...

If I play do you think Paid Programming is acceptable for the TV show... Peggy

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Mmmm Mango Tea!

Sarah said...

i love the last comment....things you shout..MOVE!!!! that made me laugh...i could even hear the tone of voice you would use if you said it. LOL

MapmakerJenny said...

I too love the "MOVE" comment!