Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ethan and Catching Up from Oz...

We are in Oz and I'm online!!!!! YAY! I can blog!

Here is the first look at our newest grandson, Ethan Asher Hamilton. He is our youngest daughter's first child. His daddy is bringing him to us to see.




Here he is with his momma.... it is still hard to believe she is old enough to have a baby. I remember well when she was that age. (WHERE does the time go????)




This is precious little Ethan (6 pounds and 10 ounces, 18" long) in my lap... Having slept through all the kisses and snuggles and adoration.



I finally got him to open his beautiful eyes and look at me so he would recognize me when he sees me next time - when we get home from Oz!



I know I have mentioned the snow. This has been on the ground since before Christmas. We have had ice and snow and FREEZING weather. Some of it did melt, but this is still there. I'm thankful for this. Hugsum was out putting some steaks on the grill and he wrote me a love note in the snow (he is such a romantic!). The "you" has melted, but the message is still very clear! I love that I can see it from the kitchen/dining room window.



We have been having a good New Year. Hope that you have been, too! Let me know what's going on with you!
Blessings!

1 comment:

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

The writing in the snow is the sweetest thing I've seen this year.

Awwww....

Wait, I take that back. My mind works backwards sometimes...I think that baby is the sweetest thing. :-)

Congratulations!