Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Mission

I sure hope you had a good weekend.



We did. It was not busy for me, but it was for hugsum. He loves, loves, LOVES ministry! He loves, loves, LOVES to visit people and see people come to Jesus. He gets so excited sharing the Gospel. It doesn't matter what he does, he is always sharing.



When he has that passion for his mission, then "sub"mission is not that hard. Submission has been billed as being an ugly word. But, it really is just "coming up under in agreement with" someone else's mission. When the mission is clear and true, then submission is easy and contagious.

Just thought I'd share....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AMEN, I AGREE!

Anonymous said...

This is the most profound and insightful definition of submission
I have ever heard. Wow. Thank you.