Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy, Happy, HAPPY Birthday to three special people in my life...

Peggy, my sister-in-love, who is married to BigBroGeo.... We are so thankful that she is part of our family and has been for - is it fifty years yet?... no, they just celebrated their 40th anniversary a year or so ago. Anyway - she is a wonderful friend and so good to us. Such a precious talented, giving, loving, accepting heart... She could easily be a "Martha" of the best kind - Martha Stewart!

Sherry, my wonderful friend who has shared so much of my life with me. Who also has 4 children and their names are all the same as my 4 (except for the two named for their daddy's). We met at church back in the '80's and have remained close ever since even though we have lived thousands of miles apart. She is so good to always remind me that "Jesus is Faithful".

Susan, my precious sister in the Lord whom I have known for only three years. We share so many "likes" and passions. Our husbands seem to face many of the same type things at the same times. She is my prayer partner and such a warrior and exhorter.

May the 5th is a wonderful day to remember these precious people God has placed in my life. I feel blessed beyond measure.

5 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

You know alot of people who have the same birthday! Happy Birthday to ALL of them!

LIFESPEAKER said...

This is a great time of the year. I do hope they all had wonderful birthdays. Today is the 25th anniversary of my husband and I having our first date....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.