Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Mistakes...

Okay, so I went to Walmart. All I needed were some apples and butter and popcorn.

I wandered around... picked up a pretty red towel... it was in the middle of the aisle and I fell prey... The Christmas music was playing I was feeling Christmasy...

Then I did well and got back on course. I found what was on my list and heading to check out...

Detour! Well, not really... it was sitting in the middle of the floor calling my name!!!!!

My weakness overcame me. I had already walked past an entire aisle of this downfall and remained strong...

But, no... there it was a BIG gallon ice cream size bucket of "Fresh Baked" Christmas cookies... complete with sprinkles and swirls and jelly centers... all for a mere $3.00!!!!

They landed in my buggie before I knew it and in my bag, car, house and mouth!

Addiction ... Weakness... I hate to admit it... My name is "Merrie and I'm a cookieholic".... I need help to get off the wagon!

2 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

Funny...I made sugar cookies. I must be your daughter because of my love of cookies!

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

I hear ya...all things Christmas-y get me all in a tizzy. Especially if it involves butter and sugar in any way.