Saturday, November 15, 2008

Catching up...

This week has been busy... and NOT busy... I actually had to spend a couple of days in bed as a "dizzy blond"... hate those days. Nothing stays still and nothing wants to stay down. It is hard to throw up when you don't know which way is "UP"!

But, other than those couple of days it was a great week!

I was going to post pictures, but lately I've been having trouble getting them to post and move around and then comment on them... so frustrating - so I just deleted them and decided to say what I want to and another time put pictures.

Besides, I'm in my weekend parsonage and working with the internet is tentative - at best.

so, on with my week of non posting... I got to spend time with Grace. She is growing so fast and is sitting and getting all around by rolling and scooting backwards. She can maneuver herself to whatever toy catches her fancy.

Keeping Kate has been such a joy and pleasure. She is constantly keeping me on my toes with "whatcha doin?" She helped me fold clothes and make banana nut muffins this week...

Also, we got to enjoy the other three precious grandchildren for a short time. I didn't get to have as much time with them this week as normal for several reasons, like I was in the bed...

Also, the official closing of the pool got me for some reason. I enjoy the warm weather and the thought of "going swimming"... but with it covered over it was just depressing... a real harbinger of winter and cold and ice and snow!

Hopefully, I'll be back in my posting schedule and maybe catch up since I messed up on my NoBloPo commitment to blog everyday in November...oops...

Thanks for stopping by ... see you again soon... and maybe even catch up on your blogs! I've sure missed them and you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. Blessings for strength and vibrant health!