Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Things that I thank God for and I love ... (in random order)
1. My grandson saying "I love you, grandmoma" (or a close rendition of it)
2. My granddaughter saying, "Hi, grandmoma"
3. My children and their mates (they are all really AWESOME people!!!)
4. My dog, Andy... the way he greets me at the door and makes me feel welcome and loved, and how he takes naps with me.
5. My car - I love my Toyota!
6. Diet Dr. Pepper
7. My hair when it is cut and just colored
8. My tall standing mirror... it is as tall as I am and is adjustable.... I can see my entire back and my hair while I'm fixing it.
9. My parents and sister and brother and their families
10. My friends who keep in touch through emails and phone calls
11. My books - right now, I'm really enjoying my Devotional book, "Sparkling Gems from the Greek" by Rick Renner
12. My computer - it keeps me in touch with the world through email and blogging
13. My husband (or hugs'um as the kids called him when they were little because that's what he did when he came in he hugged 'um! and they loved it and him!)

2 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

Fun list!

Lindsay said...

Thats a great list. I agree your kids and their mates are AWESOME!