Thursday, December 11, 2008
1. Get Hugsum a really nice creative Christmas present that he will LOVE!
2. Do Christmas baking (cookies, candy, bread, etc.)
3. Find 60+ mugs for 50 cents each... to make Snowman Soup gifts (hot chocolate)
4. Get the ingredients for the Snowman Soup...
5. Wrap presents
6. Figure out Christmas dinner menu
7. Attend Christmas parties
8. Go to Christmas Train (a HUGE Christmas witnessing event sponsored by Church On The Move - the one all our children attend). It shares the story of Jesus. It lots of fun and exciting and is sold out completely this year. (it is done 4 nights a week from Thanksgiving to Christmas! I don't know how many thousands of people go through, but it is a huge amount!)
9. Sew ... surprises
10. Load pictures on a Scandisk for a gift.
11. Get Andy (dog) groomed
12. Keep grandchildren
13. Clean, clean, clean, clean... nuff said about that!
Posted by Merrie at 6:07 PM