Saturday, March 1, 2008

Next class..


I have started on my next class. I'm really getting into this one already.


It is reflexology... or massaging hands and feet... hahahahahaaaaaaa


I hate touching feet and having my feet touched! The ONLY time I had a pedicure I almost crawled out of my skin when she was doing it. Hopefully, this will help me to overcome that stronghold.


I'll let you know more as I go along. But, it is interesting that your hands and feet tell what is going on in your body and through massage can help bring healing and relief.


more later - gotta go study!

2 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

I hate having my feet massaged...but don't mind having a pedicure :) I'm due for one now....

Glad you're enjoying your new class.

LIFESPEAKER said...

Pedicures are a great gift and I like having my feet massaged! Sounds like my kind of therapy. :-)