Things I get to do so we can leave Dodge to head north! I am so excited to have 3 days off work AND get to spend time with all my kids and grand kids AND eat, eat, eat!
1. I have to dust and vacuum and clean the bathrooms and kitchen. You KNOW you can't leave home w/ a dirty house. I mean, what if someone needs to come in and they find the tornado hit INSIDE the house rather than outside! How could you possibly explain that????
2. I also have to wash clothes and iron. It doesn't matter that everything probably will need ironing AGAIN before you wear it, it still must be wrinkle free before it is put in the car.
3. Folding and putting away all the other clean clothes goes along with cleaning up before leaving the house.
4. I have to make sure to have my wardrobe planned out. It will be in the 80's tomorrow, but Wednesday it will only make it to the 40s!!!!! Yikes, I don't think I'm ready for that huge change. It may be time to head back down to South Georgia!
5. I also have to find my Christmas sweaters. You know that you can't wear fall clothes and colors after Thanksgiving! Everything must be red and green or black and white... no browns and tans and oranges.
6. I may have to do some bribing to get those clothes because I think they are in storage someplace.... hummmm, any suggestions on how to sweeten someone up to get them over there?
7. I also have to type the bulletins for this Sunday. I'm not sure exactly when we are coming back but I know that I will not want to type them late Saturday night!
8. I need to gather up all that I'm taking so it can be packed and in the car by the time I get home from work tomorrow at 2...
Well, have a Happy Thanksgiving! I sure do plan to enjoy my time and get lots and lots of sugar from the grandbabies and hopefully not so much from the food... or I'll need a new wardrobe when I get back home.