Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Mary Ann!

(okay, so I was going to post this on Thanksgiving day... oops... chalk this one up to bad timing!... so I hope that Mary Ann HAD a Happy Birthday!)

I just wanted to wish my "oldest" friend a wonderful Happy Birthday and Happy Thanksgiving! I say oldest, but I'm older than she is ... but we have been friends since the 2nd grade.





We were able to get together in September and enjoy our old neighborhood. It was fun to catch up on things going on in our lives and laugh and laugh. Even though it had been YEARS since we had talked or been together, we were able to pick right up with our friendship.


So, Happy Happy birthday to a wonderful friend who influenced my life and stuck with me through the good and bad times and believed in me when others thought I was no good.

No comments: