Chel at Leaving a Legacy tagged me for this meme. I'm supposed to share 7 things about me and then tag 7 other people. Here goes:
1. I am the baby of my family. I have an older sister and brother.
2. I love the beach and warm weather. I hate cold weather.
3. My favorite part of any meal is usually the dessert. I don't normally have one, so when I do allow myself to eat any, I thoroughly enjoy every bite. At covered dish dinners (and I get to go to lots of them) I get a small serving of each dessert there - or as many as I can put on my little plate. That way I can taste them all and get my sugar fill... then I need to sleep for hours to get over the sugar.
4. I love to cook... but I enjoy eating out more. Mainly because I don't have to clean up the kitchen afterwards.
5. I drive a Toyota. It is my car of choice. If I could drive any car I wanted without consideration of cost, I'd still drive a Toyota - just a larger one :)
6. Most of my grocery money is spent on fruit. For breakfast every morning I eat a big bowl of mixed fruit. If I'm eating at home, I will eat fruit with every meal.
7. My husband got me a program to help me with decorating the house... inside and out. I have it on the computer, but it came with a HUGE manual to "help" use the program. I have not been able to figure it out and don't know how to use it. We are trying to figure out how to improve the outside and get some "curb appeal" because there is NONE!
Now, if you haven't done this, then you go ahead and do it. Most everyone I know has. Chel was kind enough to tag me... I tag YOU!