Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday Wonders...

These are some things that make me "wonder"...

All summer the flowers on this plant were all "normal" ... this one was a freak... like a Siamese gerber twin... The next flower on it was just the opposite - the flower grows UP... very weird..


This is a single begonia... yet it has pink AND red flowers...


... THIS begonia is white with RED flowers growing on it...
I'm simple... these things are too confusing to me. I suppose you'd call me a "purist"... but don't confuse me by mixing up my flowers!

I also wonder why my grand-dog runs only in circles ... clockwise... and he jumps sideways.

(Yes, he is full grown. He is smaller than my Yorkie... )

What are some of the oddities in your life?

2 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

The flower things don't bother me as much as my dog does :) He's a weird one...but isn't he a pretty dog?!

larkswing said...

Beautiful Pup! And oh, blooms for fall! Very Nice!