Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A few catch-up Pictures

Last Saturday as we were heading to our weekend parsonage, I snapped this picture of the gas prices here... Yesterday, I didn't have my camera with me, but the prices were down to 2.62! I bet it's gone down even farther today.I get so excited about the "cheap" gas that I want to fill up. But then I think, oh, if it's gone down THIS much, how much lower will it be tomorrow???? So, then I only put a few dollars in so that I can put more in at a cheaper rate. You know how when you buy something and go to the store the next day and it is on sale? Well, its' the same principle - just wait and it will get cheaper and you won't feel cheated. Hugsum thinks I'm crazy and he just fills up everytime he needs to, no matter the cost.

Here are a few more pictures that I've taken in the last few days.

This is Andy. He is watching adoringly for Kendall to drop her cookie...


Noah so excited waiting to hold his little sister, Posey.
Kendall is about to place a sweet kiss on top of Posey's head.


I'm holding that precious little Posey... do you see the excitement and pleasure?

Our precious, Grace came to visit us last Friday... she is almost 7 months old now! Look at those beautiful big blue eyes!


Our other granddaughter is visiting her other grandparents and family for the week. I get to start keeping her again next week when they get back.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, gas has come down some here, but not that much! I hope ours gets that low - soon! It's about $3.12 here.

The LaBouffs said...

Yay for cheap(er) gas and cute grandchildren:)

Dana said...

First off, HOORAY for Noah and his AWESOME Boston Red Sox shirt (that we sent to him, of course!)!!! YAY!!!! :)

Secondly, Posey looks JUST like Rebekah...I can't get over it!!! Amazing!

Finally, I love the pics of all the grandbabies...you are truly blessed! :)

LIFESPEAKER said...

Great pictures. Posey is so big already! The kids are all darling.

daisy said...

Aw...what a great looking bunch of grandbabies! It's so fun to be a grandma, isn't it?

Jan Ross said...

I am jealous of all your grandchildren! We have one darling little grandson who we adore, but I would really like to have a couple more! My daughter is content with one, so it is up to my son now. And he is not even dating anyone!! He needs to get busy.