Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Great Day!

Today is a red banner day! Lots of good things going on!!!!!

The painters came and have been painting all day and it's looking good. The windows will be installed tomorrow and the next day...

Yeah, lots of pictures to follow...
and....
I have Kate. We decided to go to Sam's with my daughter and her 3 kids and then to Chick-fil-A (aka Chick-a-lay and Chick-fil-play). We walked in and there was my other granddaughter, Grace with her aunt who keeps her. So I had a surprise play date with all5 of my grandchildren!

What a wonderful treat! If we had not moved out here that would have never happened! I plan to take full advantage of that again!

Who could ask for more?

1 comment:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I rejoice with you. Glad to see you're in for Phase 2, as well!