Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Naps...

I take naps.

Sometimes I actually plan a nap.

Sometimes I just realize that I've had a nice nap without planning it. Like just now. I was sitting in the chair with 2 precious little ones in my lap watching "Fox and the Hound". Another precious one was on the sofa and the other one was napping in his bed.

I woke up when the mail was delivered and one of them got excited because we had mail.

Yep... it was a good nap. Yeah, it is not wise to not know you are asleep with 4 little ones around. Thankfully, they haven't learned to be quiet and let me sleep.

Okay, now I'm energized and the mail is in and we still have one asleep in his bed.

Life is good.

Hope your surprises turn out as well!

Blessings~

1 comment:

Robin Lambright said...

Nothing beats a good nap!