Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oh Dear!

I have been guilty... I have gotten addicted to facebook! I did not mean to. It is the lazy man's blog... it is quick and instant. I don't have to struggle over some profound and entertaining thing to say. I can just post a quick little status line and be done. Then I can find out what friends all over the world are doing and feeling and comment on them.

I think that my brain has been overloaded with stuff and I am not able to concentrate and focus for any length of time - especially the time it takes to write a post.

And, I've gotten very frustrated with blogger and trying to post pictures. It won't let me move them and arrange them and forget trying to determine what order they fall in. I have literally hours trying to post pictures and tell a story with it and ended up just deleting it because I couldn't get it to work right.

Therefore... with all my frustrations and lack of concentration I have just not been posting Sorry.... I can no longer deny my love for face book and it's all consuming addiction. The good thing is that it doesn't cost anything (monetarily) at least.

I'll be back... I'll have more to say... yes, I will... I will overcome this latest fad. I will conquer this vicious enemy to my time! Yes, with the help and support of my family and friends and the grace of God!

4 comments:

larkswing said...

LOL - it is an addiction! I like it, I like my bloggy world better :) But it is fun when bloggy and fb crossover!!

Beverlydru said...

I'm not even going to open that door of temptation! I signed up for twitter to see what that was all about and it's just too much... I don't even log in. But we miss you. Just so ya know.

The LaBouffs said...

Excuses. Excuses....he he he

Unknown said...

Well..... I can't say I blame you because, I'm addicted to facebook as well. Hello, my name is Cheryl and I'm addicted to facebook. BTW, I sent you some flair! LOL What can I say, it is just fun and I have been catching up with people I haven't seen and or heard from in years!