Saturday, October 5, 2019

Good morning!
I keep seeing posts that tell me that I am worth it, I am enough, I deserve more ....
Those bother me. It is not that I feel unworthy, or less than, or cheated ...
I think they bother me because they focus on ME. They become a very selfish way of thinking, a self-centered lifestyle.
The truth is Jesus is worthy! He is enough! He deserves all praise!
Me, I am only as good as He makes me. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, but anything I do on my own is considered wood, hay, or stubble!
When I become proud of "me" and my accomplishments then I lose my humility and God resists the proud. I certainly do not want that!
I absolutely do NOT want what I deserve! Goodness! I deserve hell! I fall so short and beg for mercy!
When I am in Christ, I receive His inheritance, power, and mercy. Because He is able, I receive ability. His worthiness gives me worth. His sacrifice enables me to have more than I ever asked, thought, or imagined!
When I focus on and live for ME, I will always come up lacking and disappointed. When I focus on and live for Jesus, I will never be put to shame. I will have and be more than enough!
Why don’t I remember this? Why do I go down the pity trail and find myself in the mully grubs? Ugh!!! I don’t want to be there!
Blessings as you get your thinking right and accept all that Jesus has given you for His glory, honor, and purpose! There is no greater way to live!

No comments: