Friday, May 17, 2013

WOW! Three new little ones ...

Tonight I am waiting.  Waiting.  Waiting.  Waiting.

It seems that our family is growing by leaps and bounds.  When we moved to this state 6 years ago  this month, we had two precious grandchildren and one about to be born.  Since that time the number of grandchildren has increased.  We have seven presently.  The first two are now 7 years old and heading the the second grade.  We have three more due any day now.  Yep... Three....  three different parents ...  bringing our total to 10 who all live out here.  That will be five girls and five boys.

My blessings abound!  My joy overflows!  My excitement is not easily contained.

Our two daughters and one daughter in love are all due the last week of May.  One will be induced on the 19th if she doesn't go into labor before.  One will have a c-section on the 31st and one will be induced on the 30th, unless she goes into labor before then. 

They will all be born at the same hospital.  Each has a different doctor.  All the doctors have different theories on when delivery should take place... a week before, a week after, on the due date....  Actually, God has a plan and He knows the perfect day.

So, we wait.  Wait.  Wait. Wait.

One girl, and two boys....

How precious that they will all be so close.  The others are very close and love to get together.  They love to come to my house.  I love for them to come.

I'm blessed.  I'm happy.  I'm content.  I'm thrilled.

Thank you for sharing in my joy!

Blessings~

No comments: