Friday, June 18, 2010

Good Tweets

I've been really blessed lately by some tweets. I don't normally "tweet" myself, but I do enjoy reading a couple of my tweet friends. They are generations apart in age, but their wisdom is common. One is my age and others are my children's age.

Some of these little bits of wisdom have changed my day and my attitude and hit between the eyes at just the right time.

"I talk to myself. Today it's: I know what to do, what to say, where to go. I'm in the know. God has put within me the ability to produce wealth!" (Beverly)

"Love keeps no record of wrongs, but bitterness keeps detailed accounts." C.Groeschel (Jon)

"People keep God at an arms length so they can pull Him close when they want Him and push Him away when they don't" (Jon)

"When what you are saying makes no sense, talking louder won't clarify your meaning." (Mandy)

"I must realize that my obedience even in the small details has all the omnipotent power of the grace of God behind ..." (Beverly)

"The fastest way to pass your own expectations is to add passion to your labor." - Mike Litman (Beverly)

"Fear is the 3rd party in most transactions. Salespeople fear rejection, failure. Client fears YOU! Salespeople are viewed as fear creators." (Beverly)

"Everything is sales. My experience is parenting is the most important sales position out there!" - Zig Ziglar (Beverly)

"You don't have to understand everything to believe in something" (Jon)

"The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him, his own." -Benjamin Disraeli (Beverly)

No comments: