Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Random Dozen - One Thing



1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?

My "go-to" meal is a salad. I always have salad stuff and it is fast and healthy and I love them!

2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)

Earrings - I am "naked" without them.

3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?

The BEACH!!!

4. Share one factoid of your family's history.

In the 1800's my great great great grandfather was born in a covered wagon in Tennessee. He then moved to Oklahoma as a Methodist Preacher/Circuit Rider. Now, we live out here. I was so surprised to find that there is a HUGE Bennett Family Reunion in Oklahoma. How neat is that?

5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."

.... wanted to be a princess... - wait I STILL do! Okay then .... lived in a land far away where the waves hit the sand and the sun shone brightly and the weather was WARM!

6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?

The practical thing would be gas for the cars. ... however, not known for practicality, I would choose FRUIT! Yeah... all kinds... yummmmm

7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."

I enjoy mornings and nights - not so much the middle of the day. I could sleep for hours during the day, wake up real early and love to stay up real late.

8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?

A Cliff bar...

9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."

My grandkids.. (okay, so that is 7)

10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?

Study Medical Terminology for my ND.

11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?

Smile... actually, pray for them

12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?

Vacation...


Psalm 84:10a: Better is ONE day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere!

No comments: