Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Process ....

Well, the "fun" of packing is going on...




These are pictures from a past move - (since my camera is being borrowed, I can't take any current pictures)
But, the outfit is the same, the process is the same the boxes are the same and well, thankfully, my hair has changed and I once again wear my contacts.... and of course, it's a different house with different furnishings.
This will be the results when we are packed...

The main difference this time is that we now have furniture to move too.

Don't you want to come and join the "packing party???"

3 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

I would....but..uh, I gotta wash my hair ;)

The LaBouffs said...

I'll help you UNPACK...so will Noah and Kendall :) Is that better?

LIFESPEAKER said...

I would love to but by the time I get from here to there it will be all done...and that drive would be so long I'd have to wash my hair too :-)