Thursday, April 17, 2008

God's love

I have been overwhelmed with the outpouring of love for us from the church and community. We have only been here for a year, but people have come to us repeatedly expressing their love and sadness that we are moving.

The constant expression of what God has done in their lives through us, is very humbling. The greatest gift is to be used by God.

The people have been so loving and understanding that we want to be close to our children and grandchildren and that the door has been opened for us to move. It is a sacrificial love that I'm experiencing from them. It is God's love...

I'm so thankful.

4 comments:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Hi Merrie!

Praying all the details fall right into place for your move...

Thanks for linking to the blogroll!! Do you want me to add you to it??

Lisa

LIFESPEAKER said...

I am so glad these people love you two. It is a special taste of God's love which is even MORE...

~Pam~ said...

Hi Merrie,
I am glad everything is going well!

Hope your weekend is wonderful!

~blessings

The LaBouffs said...

Sheesh, lady! Aren't you gonna blog anytime soon? :)