First, it is soooooo hard to come back to blogging. It isn't that I don't love it... I just have so much I want to say and so much I don't want to say and .... so, I'm at a loss for words while I have a plethora of them.
So, I'll try the Thankful Thursday... (in no special order)
1. I'm so thankful for grandchildren and their innocence and love and joy and how much fun I have with them. They make me feel young and old all at the same time. I'm blessed to be with them and have a part in their lives.
2. I'm thankful for my times in the Word and in prayer. The sweetness and strength that I'm getting is so refreshing and rewarding.
3. I'm thankful for friends who encourage me and lift me up in prayer.
4. I'm thankful for Veggie Tales videos that teach the word and good values and entertain my grandchildren so I can type.
5. I'm thankful for my home, my pool, my street that is nice and quiet and not crowded.
6. I'm thankful for Christian tv that inspires me and teaches the Word.
7. I'm thankful for email, chat and facebook... they have been lifelines to friends and support.
8. I'm thankful for my health and that of my family.
9. I'm thankful for my hot water dispenser that enables me to very quickly make a wonderful glass of iced coffee (instant and instantly)
10. I'm thankful for a husband that loves me and our children and will sacrifice for us.
11. I'm thankful for running water and indoor plumbing and electricity...
12. I'm thankful for cooler weather, but not COLD... perfect weather...
13. I'm thankful for YOU... and that you are reading my blog!