Monday, September 30, 2019

Good afternoon!
I am always amazed at the goodness of God. I shouldn’t be, but His goodness can be overwhelming!
He always knows exactly what I need, when I need it. I may THINK I know what I want and need, then He shows up and suddenly, my need is met!
I often get stuck in a rut. I allow circumstances and situations to determine too much of my life. I can get caught up in all the "what if" scenarios and play out my life on vain imaginations!
Then a friend calls ... brightens my day, gets me back on track, speaks truth ... and then I am back to reality!
I have found more often than not, that what I need is never what I consider or think I need. God has such wonderful plans, blessings, and gifts for each of us. What He gives is always better than anything we could imagine. His plans far exceed whatever I come up with. Plus, it never is expected or like I thought it would be.
Israel’s King came as a baby. Our deliverance came on a cross. We cannot know how God will fulfill His promises to us, but we can be assured that He will and we will be astounded! Astonished! Amazed!!!
So ... rejoice and be glad when things don’t look like you expect because God is working!!!
Blessings as you praise and receive the goodness of God in the Land of the Living!

No comments: