Friday, September 27, 2019

Good afternoon!
Some days it’s a little harder to get it together! .... obviously!
Memories
Questions
Regrets

Some days those bring so much pain because the answers are not there.
Silence can break a heart.
Then there are times when you give all you’ve got, do all you can do, love with your whole heart and it is received.
I’m thankful for the love of Jesus that cleanses, heals, restores, reconciles, redeems. His grace is sufficient. His mercy abounds.
In the celebrations of life, we rejoice. We cling to the good. In times of trouble we run to the High Tower. In the struggles, battles, wars, we know that in all things we have Jesus. Every thing else is temporary.
I’m thankful today for all God has given me. I cherish His gifts. I walk in His promise! Everything will be all right!!!
Blessings on your life, the good, the bad, and the ugly! Ha! God’s love never fails!

No comments: