Friday, September 27, 2019

Good morning!
Lately I’ve been doing a lot of thinking and soul searching. I have also been trying to reconcile past, present, and future. I can’t.
Most things in my past are absolutely wonderful and I’m so thankful that they happened. They changed me. But I can’t go back.
There are other things in my past I’d like to forget and wish never happened. They changed me. But I can’t go back.
No matter what ... I am who I am today because of my past. I may not be able to change what happened, but I can accept that it did and accept my part in it. I can be thankful and rejoice. I can be thankful I made it through. I can be thankful I’m not there now.
I cannot change the past. I can change my perspective of the past. I can change how I feel about the past. I can move on to the future!
I can be thankful for where I am now. If I don’t like it, I can change it. It is now. I am here. My future depends on my choices now. I can make my future brighter by decisions today to be better, do better, make better choices. I can choose to love, forgive, work, rest, study, be kind, be happy, be who God created me to be.
You can, too!
Blessings today! You made it this far, so rejoice and be glad!

No comments: