Sunday, September 29, 2019

Good morning!
Late starts mean rushing ... it also not getting sidetracked and dilly dallying around.
It seems the more I have to do, the more I accomplish and the happier I am.
Then there are days that I just shut down and must have nothing to do. I am also happy doing that.
This season of my life that I imagined being slow, quiet, sitting turns out to be quite different! I seem to be busier now than ever ... well, since the days all my kids were home playing ball and all their activities.
It is true ... we need someone to love, something to do, something to hope for. When we have these things going on, life is satisfying.
But, the real meaning comes from serving God. Doing His will. Fulfilling our calling, doing what we love and enjoy is a gift of life from our Father.
That’s my prayer for you. May you know the hope of your calling and walk worthy of it. May you continue to live every day of your life. May you find satisfying joy in whatever you do!
Blessings as we live in fullness!!!

No comments: