Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Good morning!
Times and seasons ...
Plans and purposes ...
Interests and passions ...
Dreams and goals ...

All these change! We may think that THIS is what I will always want. Or, we may imagine that we always do this.
In God’s mercy, He gives us passion and love to do His will and walk in His plan.
We will walk that path, do that thing, accomplish much. In His time.
However, we will continue. The road changes. Needs, desires, people... these come and go, grow, change. And so do we!!!
As a child I loved Barbie. As a young adult I loved my babies. As an older mom, I enjoy my adult kids and grandkids.
What involved me then, is much different than what involves me now. My life and their life evolved.
It is still good, fulfilling, and comforting. But I don’t want to go back. At that point in my life I could not see it getting better or changing.
Like the old proverb ... don’t make a permanent decision based on a temporary passion or lack of passion. Don’t decorate the pit!
Some things are forever. Jesus is the One who will never change. But He changes us.
I look back at things and am thankful I am not stuck in that career or place. I have changed. You have changed. We will change again! Hopefully from
glory to Glory!!!
Blessings as you embrace change and become fully who you were created to be!

No comments: